YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART-1 :
Hello everyone, Every exam contains one general awareness/general knowledge section. Here i have written some points which will help you a lot in cracking various exams for eg:- SSC, FCI, PO,CLERK AND MANY MORE.
It will take maximum 10 minutes to have a look on it.
YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART-1
- The first non-stop air -conditioned “DURANTO” train was flagged off between Sealdah-NewDelhi.
- Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat, Maharashtra form part of Narmada river basin.
- The exchange of comodities between two countries is referred as ‘Volume of trade’.
- Soil erosion on hill slopes can be checked by Terrace cultivation.
- ‘Geography ‘ word was coined by ‘Eratosthenese’.
- western ghats is known as “ecological hot spot of india”.
- The art and science of map making is called Cartography.
- The age of earth can be determined by “Radio-metric dating”.
- The monk who influenced ashoka to embrace Bhuddhism was Upa Gupta.
- The declaration that democracy is a government ‘of the people, by the people, for the people’ was made by Abraham lincoln.
- The Lodi Dynasty was founded by Bahlol Lodi.
- Harshvardhanana was defeated by Pulakesin 2.
- Akbar was an illiterate.
- Governor general Lord Dalhousie was associated with doctrine of lapse.
- India attained ‘dominion status’ on 15th august 1947.
- Despotism is possible in a one party state.
- “Judiciary” is the guardian of Fundamental Rights.
- Sakarian commission was concerned with Center-state relations.
- The speaker of the lok sabha has to address his or her letter of resignation to Depty speaker of lok sabha.
- The tems “Micro Economics” and “Macro Economics” were coined by “J.M. Keynes”.
- During periods of inflation tax rates should increase.
- “Economics is what it ought to be”. This statement refers to Normative Economics.
- Silver halides are used in photographic plates because silver halides get reduced by light.
- Tetra ethyle lead (TED) is an antiknock compound.
- Curie point is the temperature at which at which metal losses his magnetic properties.
- The isotope used for the production of atomic energy is U-235.
- The acceleration due to gravity at the equator is less tha that at the poles.
- Graphite is used in the manufacturing of lead pencil.
- Processor’s speed is measured in MIPS.
- “C” language is high level language.
- All the RBC’s agglutinate when a person receives wrong type of blood.
- NIS stands for National Information Sector.
- If the bullet is not removed from the blood shop injury of a man, it may cause poisioning by “Arsenic”.
- Ringworm is fungal disease.
- Pituitary gland is situated in the base of the brain.
- JOSEPH ASPDIN discovered cement.
- TRIPS & TRIMS are the words associated with WTO.
SOME GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS (PREVIOUS PAPER)
Do u know?
Supersonic jet causes pollution by_____(For answer go to ‘YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART 2‘ )
_____ is the longest irrigation canal in India. ( For answer go to ‘YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART 3‘ )
The study of population is known as_________.(For answer go to “YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL KNOWLEDGE) PART-5” )
I hope you liked reading “YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART-1” and found this beneficial. i hope you might have learned something new from this.
Please share your experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You for this Humble Act!.
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about all Famous Occasions, Events & Festivals History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes and many more.
If you like this Page, then feel free to share this information with/ within your family friends, Colleagues and relatives.