YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL KNOWLEDGE) PART 6 :
Hello students , Every exam contains one general awareness/general knowledge section. Like previous ones, i have written some points which will help you a lot in cracking various exams for eg:- SSC, FCI, PO,CLERK AND MANY MORE. These points are very important as per exam.
It will take maximum 10 minutes to have a look on it.
YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL KNOWLEDGE) PART 6
- Instruments of qualitative credit control in India are open market operations,bank rate and cash reserve ratio.
- The bank rate is the rate of interest at which the reserve bank of India provides loans to the Scheduled Commercial Banks.
- The monetary policy of India is announced by the Governor of the RBI.
- Rajya sabha is known as the upper house of Indian parliament.
- The vice president of India is the chairman of rajya sabha.
(“click here” to kn0w who is the vice president of India)
- NABARD stands for “National bank for Agriculture and Rural Development“
- The first parliamentary form of government was formed in BRITAIN.
- “The Bengali Gazette” is the newspaper which was first published.
- Katherine Mayo is the author of book “Mother India”.
- The first summit of SAARC was held at Dhaka (Bangladesh).
- The head quarters of the UN Industrial Development organisation is at Vienna , Austria.
- Oral Rehydration Therapy is recommended for patients suffering from Cholera.
- Cell Of brain have least regeneration capacity.
- Oncology is the study of disease like cancer.
- The oxygen in photosynthesis is released from H2O.
- Ethylene is the gas used for artificial ripening of fruits.
- Clove is dry fruit bud.
- AIDS virus contains Single Stranded RNA.
- Microorganism include Bactria, virus, Micro-algae, fungi and protozoa.
- Souring of milk is due to Bacteria.
- Ester bond is the bond between two amino acids in a protein.
- The process of Separation of cream from milk is called demulsification.
- Photo-biology is the study of effect of light on various biological life process.
- Antoine-Laurent Lavoisier is the father of modern chemistry.
- GUI stands for Graphical User Interface.
- Nuclear force is the strongest force in universe.
- Long distance short-wave radio broad casting uses ionospheric wave.
- Atomic power plant works on the principle of fission.
- Remote sensing is the technique of collecting information about an object from a distance without making physical contact with it.
- Bhakra Nangal dam is the largest/biggest dam in India.
- Tehri Dam on Bhagirathi River is the highest dam in India.
I hope you liked reading “YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL KNOWLEDGE) PART 6” and i hope you might have learned something new from this.
Please share your experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You for this Humble Act!.
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes and many more.
If you like this page then feel free to share it with within your family friends or college friends.