YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL KNOWLEDGE) PART-5 :
Hello everyone, Every exam contains one general awareness/general knowledge section. Here i have written some points which will help you a lot in cracking various exams for eg:- SSC, FCI, PO,CLERK AND MANY MORE.
It will take maximum 10 minutes to have a look on it.
YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL KNOWLEDGE) PART-5
- Earth is a very big magnet, its magnetic field extends from south to north.
- Germplasm bank is meant for the ex-situ conservation of various species.
- Drying oils contains a fairly large proportion of Unsaturated fatty acids.
- Human Development Index was Formulated by UNDP(united nations development programe).
- The infective stage of malaria is sporozoite.
- Consumption for the sake of enjoying social acknowledgement is called conspicious consumption.
- The yellow, red and orange colors of leaves are due to carotenoids.
- Tohra is the sacred book judaism.
- Pyroligneous acid abtained from wood contains 10% acetic acid.
- The treaty of Versailles restored alsace-lorraine to France.
- Polar-bears hold cures for type 2 diabetes.
- The seat of Kerala high court is located at Ernakulam.
- Low cost housing is an example for Social wants.
- The disease that kills more people than lung cancer as a consequence of air pollution is emphesema.
- Peninsular India has red and yellow soil.
- Mamta sharma was appointed in 2011 as the chairperson of NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR WOMEN.
- “Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth” is the guiding principle of Retributive theory of justice.
- The Asokan Edicts were deciphered first by James Prinsep.
- An algae type ocean deposit is Diatom Ooze.
- The first speaker of lok Sabha was GV Mavlankar.
- Alara Kalama was the teacher of Gautama Buddha.
- Citi Bank was the first to issue ATMs To the world.
- The iron and steel plants in bihar is at Bokaro.
- The ultimate source of energy in hydroelectric power plant is the kinetic energy of water.
- Photosynthetic vesicle found in bacteria is called a chromatophore.
- Convex mirror is used in a view finding mirror of a vehicle.
- We receive parallel sunlight beams on earth surface.
- Maleeha Lodhi is the author of the book ‘Pakistan : Beyond the crisis state’.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in solar system.
- The authority to specify which castes shall be deemed to be scheduled castes rests with the President.
- Alfred Marshall is known as the master of ‘Partial Analysis’.
- The study of population is known as demography.
- BG tilak favoured the Arctic Home theory of the Aryans.
How to prepare for general knowledge?
to know click here “How to prepare for general knowledge?“
DO YOU KNOW
__________have least regeneration capacity. (For answer go to “You must know part 6“)
The first parliamentary form of government was formed in ________. (For answer go to “You must know part 6“)
The first summit of SAARC was held at ________.(For answer go to “You must know part 6“)
The oxygen in photosynthesis is released from ______.(For answer go to “You must know part 6“)
The function of ball bearings in a wheel is to convert ________ into ________.(For answer go to “You must know part 4“)
I hope you liked reading “YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL KNOWLEDGE) PART-5” and i hope you might have learned something new from this.
Please share your experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You for this Humble Act!.
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes and many more.
If you like this page then feel free to share it with within your family friends or college friends.