YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART 3 :
- Rihand dam project provides irrigation to Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
- The Headquaters of MCF (Master Control Facility)- the nerve center of the entire space craft operations in india is at Hassan-Karnataka.
- Indira Gandhi Canal is the longest irrigation canal in India.
- In coriander , the useful parts are leaves and dried fruits.
- Amla is called “Herbal Indian Doctor”.
- The PH of human blood is 7.4 .
- Whale is the largest mammal.
- Second Incisor are modified as the tusk of elephant.
- Optical fibers are based on the phenomenon of Total Internal Reflection.
- ‘Mirage’ is the example of refraction and total internal reflection.
- The phenomenon of light associated with the appearance of blue color of the sky is Scattering.
- Lens is made up of Flint Glass.
- Sulphur is the element which is used for vulcanizing rubber.
- Borax is responsible for the extra strength of pyrex glass.
- The nobal gas used for the treatment of cancer is radon.
- ‘Loktak’ is a lake.
- The common tree species in Nilgiri Hills is Eucalyptus.
- Man Mohan Singh has been first Indian to visit siachen.
- Yakshagana is folk/tribal dance which is associated with Karnataka.
- Edward Jenner invented vaccination for “Small Pox”.
- Dadabhai Naoroji was the first Indian to become member of British Parliament.
- BT seed is associated with cotton.
- The Headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency is in Vienna.
- For the election of president of India, a citizen should have completed the age of 35 years.
- The statement “A good citizen makes a good state and a bad citizen makes a bad state” is said by Aristotle.
- Bodh Gaya is the place where Buddha attained enlightenment.
- A member of parliament will lose his membership of parliament if he is continuously absent from Sessions for 60 days.
- In India , the residuary powers are vested with union government.
SOME IMPORTANT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS
Do You Know:-
__________ was the president of constituent assembly.(go to ‘GENERAL AWARENESS-PART 4‘)
Saliva helps in the digestion of _________.(go to ‘GENERAL AWARENESS-PART 4‘)
The longest bone in the human body is_________.(go to ‘GENERAL AWARENESS-PART 4‘)
I hope you liked reading “YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART 3“and i hope you might have learned something new from this.
Please share your experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You for this Humble Act!.
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes and many more.
If you like this page then feel free to share it with within your family friends or college friends.
Kindly share your wishes, experience and valuable suggestions with us by leaving a quick remark in the comment section below. it will be highly appreciated!
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about other days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes , Quotes , Ideas and many more.