World Post Day Quotes
With the afflux of globalization, every year some famous days are celebrated as a part of our lives. The World Post Day is also one such event which endows the people with a solid platform to get the awareness and to spread also. The anniversary of this day is based upon the establishment of Universal Post Union which was done in 1874 but was officially declared later.
To mark the arrival of the day in your unique way and send messages to your friends and family members, there are several ways, but the one that lets you express your feelings and emotions is the true one. With the help of some inspiring World Post Day Quotes, you can make the day unforgettable for all your acquaintances.
Following World Post Day Quotes will help you immensely to celebrate the day with utmost ecstasy and alacrity:
- Those were the days when letters delivered by postmen reflected true feelings.
- You should take a pen in your hand and articulate your feelings on a piece of paper, and then post it to anyone you like. You will see the miracle.
- Today’s generation must be made aware of the enigma that handwritten letters and telegrams carry.
- My first message to my life partner will be on a piece of paper.
- I long for emails in my mailbox from my family.
- Put your internet to rest, and write your next letter to your loved one with your hands. You will feel great
- If only I could get a letter from my friends living far away because her internet is down.
- We must revive the trend where people wrote letters with their hands and then posted them to their loved ones.
- The world of letters and telegrams was indeed an intellectual one that you miss these days.
- I thank all the postmen all over the world for giving us some good old days.
- My postman used to sit with me and ready my mails loud to me, but my internet doesn’t do the same.
- My next message will be carved on a piece of paper, not on any smartphone.
- I see true feelings behind every word that a hand-written letter carries.
- Let’s send some letters today.