World Health Day Quotes : The following are the interesting and inspiring World health day quotes which is celebrated on 7th April.
World Health Day Quotes
- Mahatma Gandhi – It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
- Buddha – To keep the body in good health is a duty, for otherwise we shall not be able to trim the lamp of wisdom, and keep our mind strong and clear
- Early to Bed early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
- You can’t enjoy wealth, if you are not in good health.
- Eat to Live, not live to eat.
- Henri–Frederic Amiel – In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.
- Who has health has hope, who has hope has everything.
- Dutch Proved – Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot.
- Marcus Valerius Martialis, Latin poet – Life is not merely being alive, but being well.
- Naomi Judd, American Singer – Your body hears everything your mind says.
- Robert Urich, American actor – A healthy outside starts from the inside.
- It is World Health Day and I just wanna to say “Take Care and Enjoy a Healthy Life.”
- Health is worth more than learning.
- Take care of your body. It is the only place you have to live in.
- Think before you eat, think before you act, think before you speak, think before you decide.
- Francois De La Rochefoucauld – To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.
- Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.
- Francis Bacon, English philosopher – A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul; a sick body is a prison.
- Joan Welsh – “A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs”
Virgil – The greatest wealth is health
I hope you loved reading “World Health Day Quotes” and keep visiting justquikr.com for more educational updates.
You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You!.