World Health Day Celebration and Activities
World health Day is celebrated on 7th April every year which is also known as global health day. It is founded by World Health Organization (WHO) in 1948.
WORLD HEALTH DAY CELEBRATION
The world day is celebrated to aware the people about the rise of new kind of lifestyle diseases. The media is playing a vital role in bringing forward such health issues to the masses. Moreover, one of the greatest influences in the World Health Day is the unavailability of safe drinking water for people. As you can see that 40% of the people living without safe drinking water reside in sub-Saharan Africa which is not good for health.
To celebrate this day, many organizations held number of conferences for health workers, briefings for local politicians, informational displays for children and young people, public marches and demonstrations. In school and colleges, many debates on related topics, art exhibitions, essay writing, competitions and award ceremonies take place.
To celebrate this day, many organizations hold number of conferences for health workers, briefings for local politicians, informational displays for children and young people, public marches and demonstrations. In school and colleges, many debates on related topics, art exhibitions, essay writing, competitions and award ceremonies take place.
WORLD HEALTH DAY ACTIVITIES There are various activities that are organized and managed to celebrate World Health Day in many schools, colleges, organization and hospital. The following are the various World Health Day Activities interesting facts:
- Free Health screening on BP, Glucose Test & BMI.
- Essay writing and speech competition
- Making projects on health related topics
- Debates on health related issues
- Competitions on Banner making and Poster making
- Conducting health camp
- Decorate your surroundings on healthy lifestyle theme
- Spread awareness on effects of unhealthy lifestyle on health
- Held free checkup in hospitals
- Manage health awareness workshop in school, college or nearby village
- Do stress release activities like Zumba, yoga, aerobic, flash mob etc.
- Raise the awareness on topics like AIDS, Cancer, Safe sex, female feticide etc.
- Maintain your body weight and also eat healthy diet daily for your fitness.
- Make presentations on health relates topis and issues.
I hope you loved reading World Health Day Celebration and Activities.
Do share this with your friends and keep visiting justquikr.com. for more educational updates.
You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You!.