WORLD FOOD DAY SLOGANS AND PICTURES
World Food Day (WFD) is celebrated all across the world on 16th of October every year. The day observes the establishment of Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in 1945. It is not just observed as World Food Day, but also as Food Engineer day in more than 150 countries all across the globe. On this day the Nations bring into limelight the poverty and hunger that they are facing. There is a saying that reads ‘Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate’. There are many people in the world who find it difficult to find food one time in a day. We have to make sure to make proper use of the food we have and waste nothing. There are many crowds who are living their lives without proper food to survive. I hope and wish every men on earth never strive for at least 2 meals a day.
WORLD FOOD DAY SLOGANS
- “Large, naked, raw carrots are acceptable as food only to those who live in hutches eagerly awaiting Easter.” Fran Lebowitz
- “I’ll bet what motivated the British to colonize so much of the world is that they were just looking for a decent meal.” Martha Harrison
- “Life is a combination of magic and pasta.” Federico Fellini
- “Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.” M.F.K. Fisher
- “There is no sincerer love than the love of food.” George Bernard Shaw
- “It’s difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato.” Lewis Grizzard
- “My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order.” Dolly Parton
- “I have made a lot of mistakes falling in love, and regretted most of them, but never the potatoes that went with them.” Nora Ephron
- “The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later, you’re hungry again.” George Miller
- “I have measured out my life in coffee spoons.” T.S. Eliot
- “One cannot thing well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” Virgina Woolf
- “The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” Julia Child
- “It’s so beautifully arranged on the plate – you know someone’s fingers have been all over it.” Julia Child
- “Sex is good, but not as good as fresh, sweet corn.” Garrison Keillor Best Recipes
- “The main facts in human life are five: birth, food, sleep, love and death.” E.M. Forster
- “Food is our common ground, a universal experience.” James Beard
- “All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” John Gunther
- “People who love to eat are always the best people.” Julia Child
- “A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into.” George Orwell
- “Great food is like great sex. The more you have the more you want.” Gael Greene
WORLD FOOD DAY PICTURES
LET US STRIVE TO PUT AN END TO WORLD HUNGER
“ONE CANNOT THINK WELL , LOVE WELL , SLEEP WELL , IF ONE HAS NOT DINNED WELL”
I hope you liked reading World Food Day Slogans And Pictures.
Kindly share your wishes, experience and valuable suggestions with us by leaving a quick remark in the comment section below. it will be highly appreciated!
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about other days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes , Quotes , Ideas and many more.