WORLD FOOD DAY QUOTES
World Food Day is celebrated every year across the world on 16th October. This day honours and celebrates the importance of agricultural food production in the life of humans. World Food Day is celebrated widely with great enthusiasm by several other organizations which are concerned with food security such as the International Fund for Agricultural Development, the World Food Program, and others. The focus of the day is that food is a basic and fundamental human right. I wish the motive of its celebration is to make everyone aware of the current problems which is Adulteration , Synthetic foods, Degradation of food quality. Try to cook only that much food which might finish after meal. Always keep in mind that Reheating of already cooked food in microwave is harmful to health.
Choose the one you like.
World Food Day quotes
- “It’s so beautifully arranged on the plate – you know someone’s fingers have been all over it.” Julia Child
- “Food is our common ground, a universal experience.” James Beard
- “All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” John Gunther
- “People who love to eat are always the best people.” Julia Child
- “Love and sausage are alike. Can never have enough of either.” Trixie Koontz
- “If we’re not willing to settle for junk living, we certainly shouldn’t settle for junk food.” Sally Edwards
- “A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into.” George Orwell
- “Good bread is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods; good bread with fresh butter, the greatest of feasts! -James Beard
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” » Charles M. Schulz
- “Never eat more than you can lift.” » Miss Piggy
- “We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink.” Epicurus
- “Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is.” Irish proverb
- “Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.”
- “We all eat, and it would be a sad waste of an opportunity to eat badly.” Anna Thomas
- “Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” » Jim Davis
- “Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.” » A lan D. Wolfelt
- “Soup is just a way of screwing you out of a meal.” » Jay Leno
- “I always cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food.” W.C. Fields
- “Large, naked, raw carrots are acceptable as food only to those who live in hutches eagerly awaiting Easter.” Fran Lebowitz
- “I’ll bet what motivated the British to colonize so much of the world is that they were just looking for a decent meal.” Martha Harrison
- “Life is a combination of magic and pasta.” Federico Fellini
- “Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.” M.F.K. Fisher
- “There is no sincerer love than the love of food.” George Bernard Shaw
- “It’s difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato.” Lewis Grizzard
- “My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order.” Dolly Parton
- “I have made a lot of mistakes falling in love, and regretted most of them, but never the potatoes that went with them.” Nora Ephron
- “I have measured out my life in coffee spoons.” T.S. Eliot
- “The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later, you’re hungry again.” George Miller
- “One cannot thing well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” Virgina Woolf
- “The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” Julia Child
Keep smiling and i hope you liked reading World Food Day Quotes.
Kindly share your wishes, experience and valuable suggestions with us by leaving a quick remark in the comment section below. it will be highly appreciated!
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about other days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes , Quotes , Ideas and many more.