World children’s day Activities and Celebration : World children’s day / Universal Children’s Day is celebrated on 20th November worldwide. The day was first put forward by the United Kingdom in 1954, and it has two main motives. The first one is to promote mutual exchange and understanding among children and the second motive is to initiate the action the welfare and health of the world’s children.
20 NOVEMBER-UNIVERSAL CHILDREN’S DAY
World’s Children day is coming our way soon. So have you planned some great celebration for your children? Well, there are so many ways to celebrate world children’s day but some of them to make your day memorable are given below.
World children’s day Activities and Celebration
WORLD CHILDREN’S DAY ACTIVITIES AND CELEBRATION
The most awaited day for all the children is on its way. Well, every child waits for this day to create some new memories and have some fun experiences among themselves. Are you planning to celebrate World Children’s day, but are confused about what activities to include for children in this celebration? Well, don’t worry because we are here to make it easier for you. Below is the list compiled with lots of celebration ideas and fun activities that you can host on World Children’s day.
- Treasure Hunts: Children love adventurous things, and they are surely going to love this game too. It brings out the fantasy and curious nature of your child. This game is sure to keep children busy the whole day. Also, keep a winning prize for children to create a winning spirit between them.
- Passing the ball: No matter of what age group the children are, it’s an all-time favorite game for children. Add some special gift prize for the child who gets the first position.
- Disney Party: Disney Characters are always loved by the children, so planning a Disney themed party will be great fun for kids. Bring some costumes of Disney Characters and decoration material related to Disney world to make a day memorable for your children.
- Picnics: Everybody, especially children, loves to do Picnic. Spending this day with your children in some peaceful place with juices, sandwiches, a blanket, and some interesting board games is also not a bad idea.
- Take them for bowling: Family activities are always needed to strengthen the bond with your children. So one great activity to do on children day is to take them out for bowling. Also, add some delicious ice creams in your plan to satisfy the hunger of your children while they play.
- Visit a Water-park: Children love rides, ice creams, and food. So there is no better place than a water-park to make it a memorable day for your children.
- Art & Craft Activities: No Children’s celebration can be complete with adding fun activities like art and craft. Give a whole bunch of waste material to the children to create something new. This is fun, and at the same time, it presents the creative mind of every child.
- Have a costume party: Costume parties are not only enjoyed by children but also loved by adults. Dressing up as your favorite characters and watching your little ones to dress up as theirs, dancing, singing and eating cakes will be a lot of fun.
- Board Games: If you do not want to hustle much for arranging some activity for children, then by arranging some board games will do your work. Children always love to play board games like Ludo, Snakes and Ladders, Monopoly, etc.
- Paint Party: Get some kid-friendly paints and a lot of empty canvases and give them to your children to go wild with them. Remember to paste their masterpieces somewhere in your house to cherish the old memories.
- Camping: Take your children to some road trip and do camping under the stars. Take some snacks and marshmallows to roast by the bonfire; Children are going to love this idea of celebration under the free sky.
- Face painting or tattoos: Children are caught up by painting ideas. So to make them busy for the whole day, face painting or tattoo making can be a great thought. Encourage your children to show some creativity.
- Go to the Arcade with your children: Arcade is a place for kids; there are prizes, fun games, tickets and an environment of great fun and enjoyment for your kids. Take them to some arcade on this day to let them enjoy as they want. Add some snacks and ice creams that are loved by children.
Celebrate World Children’s day with your children not just for fun, but to create a good bond between you and your children. We hope that the activities listed by us will help you out in making this day memorable with your children. Celebrate this day and spread your immense love to your children so that they can enjoy their day to the fullest and live with contentment.
I hope the ideas delivered to you through this post “ World children’s day Activities , World children’s day Celebration ” will help you a lot. Don’t Forget to share it with your friends, neighbors, cousins, etc.
I once again wish every child a very Happy World Children’s Day / Universal Children’s Day.
Please share your experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You for this Humble Act!.
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about all Famous Occasions, Events & Festivals History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes and many more.
If you like this Page, then feel free to share this information with/ within your family friends, Colleagues and relatives.