World Autism Awareness Day Quotes :
On this very special World Autism Awareness Day various programmes are organised all over the world. Some people are preparing for speech and some are busy in chart making. In this post i came up with World Autism Awareness Day Quotes and i hope it will surely help you out in your work.
There are various interesting and inspiring quotes on World Autism Awareness Day that includes:
- Autism is neither a puzzle nor a disease. Autism is a challenge, but certainly not a devastating one.
- “Autism doesn’t come with an instruction guide. It comes with a family who will never give up.” – Kerry Margo
- “Growth is never by mere chance. It is a result of forces working together” by American Autism Treatment Center
- “Autism is the fastest growing developmental disability in our nation.” — Mary Bono
- “The way we choose to see the world creates the world we see” — Barry Neil Kaufman
- “Autistic Today. Genius Tomorrow”.
- Autism is not a tragedy. Ignorance is the Tragedy.
- Autism is not a disability, it’s a different ability.
- I have always thought of myself as a cattle-handling specialist, a college professor first autism is secondary.
- Someone with Autism has taught me. Love Needs No Words.
- It seems that for success in science or art, a dash of autism is essential.
- Autism is not Contagious, But Kindness is…
- “Anything Is possible! If I can do it, so can you!” – Dani Bowman
- “Autism is part of who I am.” – Temple Grandin
- Society say I am Autistic, God says I am perfect!
- Autism, seeing the world from a different angle.
- Autism is not a disability, it is a different ability.
- Autism is not a processing error, it is different operating system.
- Look at Autism with your heart, your eyes might miss something.
- God created Autism to help offset the excessive number of boring people on earth.
- If they can’t learn the way we teach, We teach the way they learn.
- Autism is not the end of the world…….. Just the beginning of a new one.
- It is not a word to be feared, it is a child to be loved.
- Doctors look at them and say they are autistic but their mothers hold them and say they are perfect.
- People with Autism, don’t lie, don’t Judge and don’t play mind games. May be we should learn something from them.
I hope you liked reading World Autism Awareness Day Quotes
Do share this with your friends and keep visiting justquikr.com. for more educational updates.
You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You!.