Teachers Day Quotes:-If you want to impress your teacher by your words and tell them how their efforts have changed your life, then Teachers day is the best day to allure their heart.
It is quite evident that teachers expect some gratitude from students as an ordinary person who expect wishes on his/her birthday, mom on mother’s day, father on father’s day, better half on valentine’s day and friends on friendship day. So, if you can live to their expectations by saying just a few words, then it can secure an unbeatable position for you in their heart. Your few words of appreciation can show your gratitude towards them, so make the day of your best teacher special by sending these quotes to them.
Teachers Day Quotes
- If I have someone special after my parents, then those are the teachers, who have ignited my way by putting infinite efforts.
- A good teacher will become your friend and solve all your problems, not only related to study but life. Happy Teachers Day.
- It is quite easy to deliver a lecture, but, only a good teacher will try to magnetise the students and fill knowledge into their brains.
- A general Happy Teacher’s day wish can bring a smile on your( student saying to the teacher) face, but there is no dictionary to provide words for showing you my gratitude.
- Dear Teacher, you are the reason for my happiness and success, as your struggle and life journey are enough to motivate me.
- Whenever I witness my way enlightened by someone, brightness even in the dim light of the moon, I become grateful to teachers who have made my life beautiful.
- Everyone can have a teacher in life, but no one can get the honest and best teacher like you. Happy teachers day Sir / Mam.
- Dear Sir/ Mam, I might not have a good collection of words, a good vocabulary, but, I have a heart which feels that you are not less than God to me. Thanks for throwing the stones out of my way, removing the thrones to make my life full of roses.
- Whether a person is a scientist, doctor, engineer, IAS officer, or indulged in some other professions, but all the credit goes to a teacher, who works hard to make your life smooth. So, thanks for being my support, Sir/Mam.
- Wishing you “Happy Teachers day” is not a battling task, but these words can get justice only when I will achieve what you have planned for me. I promise you to live to your expectations and endows you with a good career ahead.
Even the wishes mentioned above quotes are not enough to show the hard work and efforts of a teacher, but, if you wish your teacher with these quotes, then you can win their heart. Let them compile beautiful memories for themselves so that you can pay gratitude to them when you get huge success.
Tip: Write what your heart says, and forget what impression it will make, as honesty is the best policy to bring a smile to their face.
I wish everyone a very happy teachers day and share these Teachers Day Quotes with your friends, cousin, brother, sister, colleague, etc.