International Widow’s Day Quotes
On the International Widow’s day, people try their best to encourage women to get triumph over their hard situations and live a happy life. But, there are a lot of people who cannot participate in events and love to mark their presence with the help of social media. For such type of people, following quotes can really be beneficial. Have a look.
- Be courageous and keep rising.
- Life never ends with death of a person however you must keep standing from everywhere you fall down.
- Don’t let your memories bury you down but make those your strength.
- Hey woman, you may feel lost with his death but actually it is beginning of your sole journey.
- Don’t mourn for gone but live for the existing lives.
- I could destroy everything but I accepted the fact and let the things go away with my tears.
- Never depend on anyone so that their absence don’t affect you.
- May every man lives long enough to leave happy windows behind.
- “It’s never too late to start over”- Lynne Gentry
- “I realised, it is not the time that heals, but what we do within that time that creates positive change.”-Diane Dettmann
Above all, there are a lot of quotes written on the international women’s day but making your own is always the best way to show your feelings. Therefore, you must let your creative person come out and encourage women with your thoughts to make the most of this day.
I Wish you liked reading International Widow’s Day Quotes.
You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You!
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about other days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes and many more.