International Dance Day Quotes is the best way to express your message to others. I have clubbed nice quotes for you, i hope you will love reading these quotes. These quotes are written by various famous Dancers and other famous personality that shows their love for the dance. They spread love, peace and priority through their words. I hope these quotes will help you choosing one.
The following are the various interesting and inspiring quotes in respect of International Dance Day:
- Voltaire – “Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche “We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.”
- Howard Phillips Lovecraft “Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.”
- Martha Graham “Dance is the hidden language of the soul”
- Jess C Scott “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement”
- susan polis schutz “Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair…”
- Eckhart Tolle “Life is the dancer and you are the dance.”
- George Bernard Shaw “Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.”
- Mikhail Baryshnikov “The problem is not making up the steps but deciding which ones to keep.”
- Amit Kalantri “The job of feets is walking, but their hobby is dancing.”
- Life May not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we should dance.
- If you hit a wall, climb over it, crawl under it, or dance on top of it.
- Shonna H.Leiker – When life tries to bring you down – Just Dance!
- The one thing is “Dancing with Feet” and other thing is “Dancing with Heart”.
- Dance is D-Dedicated, A-Athlete, N-Never Gives Up, C-Controlled, E-Emotional.
- Practice like you have never won, Perform like you have never lost.
- Marty Rubin – “Dance is the art closest to nature, to real life.”
- Avijeet Das – “When she dances the Universe stops to feel her dance moves “
Keep visiting justquikr.com for more educational updates.
You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You!.