International Dance Day Celebration and Activities
International Dance Day is celebrated on 29th April Every Year and founded by Dance Committee of ITI. The main objective to celebrate this day is to dance, revel in the universality of this art form, cross all political, cultural and ethnic barriers, and bring people together with a common language – dance.
INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY CELEBRATION
This day is celebrated by organizing many events and Dance competitions on the day by any dance choreographer. To celebrate the International Dance Day, All Dance venues, theatre and dance institutions, theatre, dance and performing arts universities as well as government institutions, ministries of cultures, dance makers and dance lovers all over the world are enlisted.
You can create and developed your own idea to celebrate this day and you can send the invitations for your events to your friends or others to celebrate International Dance Day.
INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY ACTIVITIES :
On this Day, International dance day activities are widely searched on internet. Below are the various interesting activities that can be performed on International Dance Day :
- Organize stage performances and manage the events.
- Create an exhibition with the collections of costumes, photographs, accessories, postcards, postage stamps, posters, books etc.
- Aired Dance related programs on TV or radio station
- Decorate your surrounding with various Dance themes
- Make lectures on Dance and also invite speakers from various areas (historians, writers, journalists, painters, musicians, politicians, religious etc.) to speak about dance
Keep visiting justquikr.com for more educational updates.
You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You!.