When Pronouns refer to persons or things in a general way i.e it does not refer to any particular person or thing, therefore such pronouns are known as indefinite pronouns. Such as :- one, none, some, all, any, many, both, few, etc.
- Some are born great.
- All were drowned.
- One must not praise one’s self.
- Do good to others.
- One should be careful of one’s studies.
NOTE:- These words can also be used as adjectives.
- We will go there one day.
- Any fool can do that.
- He is a man of few words.
- some milk was split.
NOTE:- Both, Some, Many & Few are used in plural sense.
- Both of them were absent.
- Some of the friends are here.
- Few were chosen and many were dismissed.