Happy Birthday Wishes for Islamic Friends and Relatives : As we all know celebrating a birthday of close ones is one of the happy celebration for everyone. When it comes to celebrating a birthday of Islamic friends or relatives than it must be specially crafted and specially written with beautiful wordings. To greet in Islam, say “As-Salam-u-Alaikum,” which means “Peace be unto you.” If someone returns the greeting, say “wa-Alaikumussalam wa-Rahmatullah,” which means “May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you.”
I hope no one would ever want to miss this change to show his/her love and affection by wishing his Islamic or relative with specially written and crafted beautiful wordings exactly for this event.
Happy Birthday Wishes Messages for Islamic Friends and Relatives
So, instead of just writing or saying or simply wishing Happy Birthday, just pick up one of the beautiful lines: listed below, which are written just for your sweet relationship. I hope it will help decorating your relationship with stars.
justquikr.com specially collected and specially written most beautiful wordings on Birthday Wishes For Islamic Friend & Relatives.
So, grab your favorite pen and make a note of your favorite wish and fell the Happiness.
Creative Happy Birthday Wishes Thoughts Quotes Lines Messages in English for Islamic Friend
- May the light of almighty guide you to a place in life where joys are endless and smiles never fade. Wish you joyful Happy Birthday 🙂
- May Allah bless you with total integrity and greatness in life. May all your wish for in life come true as soon as possible, Stay Blessed
- I sincerely pray to Allah that he showers your life with his divine generosity & heavenly love. Happy birthday to you from the deepest part of my heart!
- May you enjoy a marvelous birthday this year. I pray to Allah that he gives you endless happiness and eternal joy in life. Wish you happiest birthday 🙂 Stay Blessed
- You’ve never ceased to be a friend in need. May Allah bless your heart for me! Happy birthday dear friend 🙂
- I always look forward to celebrating you for being one of Allah’s best gifts to me. Happy birthday, bestie. For all your support, love and care, I can only pray that Allah Bless You with all your Dreams Fulfilled.
- Allah Bless you according to your Heart Desires. Happy Birthday to you, my friend of life 🙂 Stay Blessed
- Since you won’t stop surprising me, may Allah continue to surprise you all your days. Happy birthday to the surest friend I have, Love of Luv 🙂 Stay Blessed
- It’s another day to celebrate the one I’m not ashamed to call a friend indeed. Multiples of Allah’s blessing on you, dear friend! Happy birthday
- My wish for you today is every single day filled with untold merriment. Happy birthday to you, dear! We Love You 🙂 Always Stay Blessed
Creative Happy Birthday Wishing Cake Status Images for Islamic Relatives
- I wish you another 365 days of Allah’s blessings in all you do. Have a wonderful day!
- May Allah grant you unspeakable success in all you do from today on-wards. Happy Birthday Buddie 🙂 Stay Blessed
- May things of celebration never cease from your life as you celebrate another year of Allah’s faithfulness. Happy birthday to you!
- Here comes another 365 days for you to share Allah’s graciousness to the world. Enjoy it and have fun. Happy Birthday :-).
- It’s another year divinely given for you to love, live and learn. Use it to Allah’s pleasing. Happy Birthday Dear!
- Beyond what you wish yourself, I wish you another year full of happiness, peace and prosperity, Insha Allah. Wish You Joy full Happy Birthday 🙂
- I pray Allah grants you boundless reasons to celebrate more of this day. Happy Birthday to you!
- For being a friend I can trust at all times, I pray for Allah’s unending favour over you. Happy Birthday 🙂
- On behalf of every person you’ve been kind to, I wish you another year of Allah’s graciousness. Happy Birthday to you from us!
- Just one thing I pray: that you will continue to be Allah’s choice for unmerited favour. Happy Birthday to my Bestiee!
Happy Birthday Funny Wishes Memes and Images for Islamic Friends & Relatives
- Enjoy your day, friend! You deserve more than the best all friends can give and may Allah give you that. Happy Birthday Buddy 🙂
- I’ll watch as Allah Bless You for Me. You’re my one and only lover forever. Happy birthday to you, love 🙂
- Allah loves me, that’s why He has sent you my way. May the cord of our love never be broken forever. Happy birthday to my one and only!
- I celebrate the love of my life today and pray that Allah’s bountiful blessings shall be your daily experience. Happy birthday to you, Stay Blessed 🙂
- To be celebrating today with you is Allah’s favour. I love you beyond words can tell and my heart knows. Happy birthday to you, With Love!
- Happy birthday to my daily joy. May you continue to enjoy Allah’s grace and mercy. I love you, Stay Blessed 🙂
- Wherever you turn or go, may Allah’s mercy never depart from you. Enjoy your day, dear. Happy birthday. I love you!
- It comes once in a year and has come with Allah’s unending benevolence as usual. Happy birthday to you, my love!
- It’s amazing how you’ve grown in stature and wisdom. Happy birthday to you. Have a blast in Allah’s blessings 🙂
- May Allah showers you with His love and grant you your heart desires, InshaAllah. Happy birthday to you, bro!
Happy Birthday Shayari Greetings Sayings SMS and Images for Islamic Friends & Relatives
- I wish you a blessed birthday in Allah’s riches and boundless joy. Happy birthday to you, sweetheart!
- May Allah never cease to fill your life with reasons to celebrate your birthday. Enjoy your day, dear 🙂
- As the years roll in and out, may you continually find Allah’s favour in all you do. Happy birthday to you, brother!
- I’m proud to call you my sister and friend. May Allah bless you for me. Happy birthday to you, sister 🙂 Stay Blessed
- As you’ve been a source of inspiration to me all these years, I pray that your source of Inspiration never run dry, Mashallah! Happy birthday to you!
- You will increase in wisdom, knowledge and understanding, even as you increase in age, Mashallah! Happy birthday to you!
- My love for you is endless, and thanks for making it grow daily. Happy birthday to you!
- I wish you abundant joy and fulfilling year ahead. Happy birthday to you again, Allah Bless you my son!
- Years back, we planted a seed and Allah never stops watering it with his blessings. That seed is you, son. Happy Birthday 🙂
- I wish you become the best Allah has destined you to be. Happy birthday to you, my dearest son.
- You’re Allah’s gift for us and you’ve never ceased being precious to us. Happy birthday to you, son 🙂 Stay Blessed
- Happy birthday to you, dear daughter. I hope you’ll grow to be greater than your parents, Mashallah!
- The more I grow, the more I become like you. I celebrate my living legend today. Happy birthday, dad!
- I’m celebrating Allah’s faithfulness over this family today. Happy birthday to you, dear father!
- On behalf of the family, I am pleased to wish you another year of Allah’s graciousness. Happy birthday, dad 🙂 Stay Blessed
- You’ve been my inspiration since I knew my left hand for the right one. May Allah continue to fill you with more wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Happy birthday to you, dad!
- Allah has been so good to me to have blessed me with you, mom. Happy birthday to you. I love you!
- InshaAllah, your great grandchildren will celebrate this wonderful day with you. Happy birthday to you, mom!
- Our position as the best mother in the world hasn’t changed. Happy birthday to you, Ammi!
- As you celebrate another year of being a blessed mother, may Allah bless you with many more years in health, wealth and prosperity. Happy birthday, mom!
Keep smiling and i hope you liked Special Unique Happy Birthday Wishes For Islamic.
Kindly share your wishes, experience and valuable suggestions with us by leaving a quick remark in the comment section below. it will be highly appreciated!
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about other days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes , Quotes , Ideas and many more.