YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS)
Hello everybody, almost all exams have one general awareness/general knowledge section. Here i have written some points for you which will help you a lot in cracking various exams for eg:- SSC, FCI, PO,CLERK AND MANY MORE.
It will take maximum 10 minutes (I am sure it will help you a lot).
- In india , the concept of single citizenshp is adopted from England.
- Shri Guru Hargovind ji called himself “Sachcha Badshah”.
- The civil disobedience movement was launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1930.
- Diu is island of gujrat.
- The slogan “Inquilab Zindabad” was given by Bhagat singh.
- Dutch KLM is the oldest international airline.
- Boron can be used to absorb neutrons to control the chain reaction during nuclear fission.
- Hydrogen bomb is based on the principle of uncontrolled fusion reaction.
- Troposphere is the hottest part of the atmosphere because it is heated by the earth’s surface.
- Corona is the outermost layer of the Sun.
- India’s first computer was installed in Indian Statistical Institute , Calcutta.
- The tissue in man where no cell division occurs after birth is nerves.
- The normal cholestrol level in human blood is 180-200 mg%.
- Syrinx is the voice box in Birds.
- The largest ecosystem of the earth is Biome.
- In a food chain ,the plants utilize only 0.1 % of the solar energy.
- Supersonic jet causes pollution by thinning of O3 layer.
- OTEC stands for Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion.
- Bits per second is the commonly used unit for measuring the speed of data transmission.
- The most harmful radition is produced by fission reaction.
- Fibre glass is used for making glass reinforced plastic.
- Cadmium metal causes Itai-Itai disease.
- Glycol is added to aviation gasoline because it prevents freezing of petrol.
- Alexander Fleming invented penicillin.
- Amundsen discovered South Pole.
- Suisini folk dance is associated with rajasthan.
- The System of Dyarchy was introduced in india in 1919.
- The Editor of ‘Young India’ and ‘Harijan’ was Mahatma Gandhi.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar attended all the Three Round Table Conferences.
- Ostrich is the largest living bird on earth.
SOME GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS (PREVIOUS PAPER)
Do you know:-
_____ of Earth’s land surface is desert. (For answer go to ‘YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART 4‘ )
The PH of human blood is ______.(For answer go to ‘YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART 3‘ )
Kindly share your wishes, experience and valuable suggestions with us by leaving a quick remark in the comment section below. it will be highly appreciated!
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about other days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes , Quotes , Ideas and many more.