YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) :
Hello everybody, almost all exams have one general awareness/general knowledge section. Here i have written some points for you which will help you a lot in cracking various exams for eg:- SSC, FCI, PO,CLERK AND MANY MORE.
It will take maximum 10 minutes (I am sure it will help you a lot).
YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART 2
- In india , the concept of single citizenshp is adopted from England.
- Shri Guru Hargovind ji called himself “Sachcha Badshah”.
- The civil disobedience movement was launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1930.
- Diu is island of gujrat.
- The slogan “Inquilab Zindabad” was given by Bhagat singh.
- Dutch KLM is the oldest international airline.
- Boron can be used to absorb neutrons to control the chain reaction during nuclear fission.
- Hydrogen bomb is based on the principle of uncontrolled fusion reaction.
- Troposphere is the hottest part of the atmosphere because it is heated by the earth’s surface.
- Corona is the outermost layer of the Sun.
- India’s first computer was installed in Indian Statistical Institute , Calcutta.
- The tissue in man where no cell division occurs after birth is nerves.
- The normal cholestrol level in human blood is 180-200 mg%.
- Syrinx is the voice box in Birds.
- The largest ecosystem of the earth is Biome.
- In a food chain ,the plants utilize only 0.1 % of the solar energy.
- Supersonic jet causes pollution by thinning of O3 layer.
- OTEC stands for Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion.
- Bits per second is the commonly used unit for measuring the speed of data transmission.
- The most harmful radition is produced by fission reaction.
- Fibre glass is used for making glass reinforced plastic.
- Cadmium metal causes Itai-Itai disease.
- Glycol is added to aviation gasoline because it prevents freezing of petrol.
- Alexander Fleming invented penicillin.
- Amundsen discovered South Pole.
- Suisini folk dance is associated with rajasthan.
- The System of Dyarchy was introduced in india in 1919.
- The Editor of ‘Young India’ and ‘Harijan’ was Mahatma Gandhi.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar attended all the Three Round Table Conferences.
- Ostrich is the largest living bird on earth.
SOME GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS (PREVIOUS PAPER)
Do you know:-
_____ of Earth’s land surface is desert. (For answer go to ‘YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART 4‘ )
The PH of human blood is ______.(For answer go to ‘YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART 3‘ )
I hope you liked reading “YOU MUST KNOW (GENERAL AWARENESS) PART 2“and i hope you might have learned something new from this.
Please share your experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You for this Humble Act!.
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes and many more.
If you like this page then feel free to share it with within your family friends or college friends.
Kindly share your wishes, experience and valuable suggestions with us by leaving a quick remark in the comment section below. it will be highly appreciated!
Stay tuned with justquikr.com to know about other days and dates History, Activities, Themes, Essay, Speeches , Wishes , Quotes , Ideas and many more.