Of the myriad ways that have found a place in the heart of people to wish “Happy Diwali” to their friends and family, sweet and kind words whether spoken or articulated on a piece of paper are unmatchable. In the era of the internet where everything is available at the touch of a finger, it is important that you express your feelings to wish rather than copying from the internet.
You can jot down following Diwali Quotes in a greeting card, or any letter and post it to your loved ones to wish them “Happy Diwali”:
- Diwali is not just a festival; it is an occasion that serves the purpose of bringing people together and establishing harmony among different religions.
- I love celebrating Diwali for it brings light to all around the world.
- Diwali is not a festival of Hindus only; it is the celebration of all mankind.
- Let’s make this Diwali better by bringing smiles to sad faces.
- Celebrate safe and sound Diwali by giving up on crackers.
- Diwali is a festival of spreading love and smiles; there is no place for hatred and sadness on this day.
- I can spend Diwali all year long provided crackers are banned.
- Diwali is a gift that unites humanity. It must be celebrated by every being.
- Don’t give crackers to your kids on Diwali; rather present them with creativity inducing books.
- If I wish to give any fresh start to my life goals, I will choose the occasion of Diwali as God will confer his blessings on me on this auspicious day.
- Spread love, share sweets, and shun hatred.
- Every year, I wait for Diwali to indulge in crackers exploding and binging on sweets.
- In time of darkness, don’t forget to pray. Just like the essence of Diwali, there will be Diyas that will enlighten your way. Have a sparkling Diwali!
- The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival…because when you are unhappy, you also throw unhappiness all around.
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy. Good wishes for a joyous Diwali with plenty of peace and prosperity.
- Life with you is like diwali, so lets promise to be together like this forever. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!!
- Forget your tears; vanish the fears, wondering why oh dear? Hey! Diwali is here! Happy Diwali
- There’s a nip in the air, the magical time is here… Diwali wishes to you and your near and dear ones.
- Here’s my greetings to spread the love and blessings of Goddess of Wealth and Beauty. May you all have a splendid and magnificent celebration of Diwali!
- May the light of sparkling Diyas bring your life an everlasting hope, fulfillment, happiness and prosperity. Have a happy and blessed Diwali!
- May the beauty of Deepavali fill your home with happiness, and may the coming year provide you with everything that brings you joy!
- Hoping this Diwali turns out to be an extra special one for you and your dear ones and may success be always with you.
- Rejoice on this blessed occasion by spreading joy with your friends and loved ones. Happy Diwali 2018, 2019 and years ahead.
- Today I feel gifted and blessed that my Diwali is full of affection, love, and happiness. May God always bless us.
- Maa Laxmi will come to your house and will shower her blessings upon you. Remember to keep your doors open and decorate them with lots of lights and flowers
- Another year will be over, another year will come. I hope and pray that the lights of Diwali illuminate the new chapter of your life. Happy Diwali!
- Happiness is in air It’s Diwali everywhere Let’s show some love and care And wish everyone out there Happy Diwali!!
- This Diwali let us give thanks for all we hold dear: Our health, our family, our friends and to the grace of God which never ends.
- Ai ai Diwali ai, Sath me ktni Khushiyan layi, Dhoom machao, moj manao, aap sab ko Diwali ki badhai. Happy Diwali
- The holy occasion of Diwali usually invites illumination for life. I wish the same for your life too. Happy Diwali Dear.
- I wish you decide to open a new chapter of your life on this Diwali so that I can see you reaching the zenith on the heights of success soon.
The list of such Diwali Quotes is never-ending. Based on relations and types of environment that exist around us, many quotes can be devised. But, the most important thing is whether or not you succeed in bringing out the effect from your message that you wished to harvest.
Festivals are celebrations that must be exploited to bring smiles on the faces that have been ignored by a larger fraction of our society. On this occasion, if possible, do visit orphanages to distribute sweets, toys, clothes, and most importantly love to the kids residing there. Also, visit nursing homes to seek the blessings of old people who have been left by their children during the last phase of their lives. Doing so will provide you with inner happiness and peace, and make your Diwali an unforgettable one.