Diwali for kids
Diwali for kids is always full of fun and enthusiasm. Right from the bursting crackers to blowing candles, every activity pampers people with so much enthusiasm and lots of hopes to celebrate Diwali. When we talk about the festival of lights or can say Diwali, all that we come up with is the happiness of the kids which touches the seventh sky. The decoration of the houses brimmed with lights also provides immense pleasure to kids. In actual, kids make merry doing lots of fun activities some of which are written as follows.
Fun Activities for kids
- Fire Crackers: Diwali is the festival that is awaited by kids for burning firecrackers. On this day, they enjoy burning firecrackers with their friends, relatives and family members. Although burning firecrackers aid the pleasure, but it should be burned under the vision of the older
- Rangoli Designs: One of the favorite things to be done on an Indian festival is making rangoli designs with sketches. Kids love to design rangoli design as it is the fun for them and also improve their craft skills.
- Games: Kids enjoy this festival by playing many games with their friends and family. As on this day, everyone is in a good mood and wants to enjoy it. The games like hide and seek, dumb charades, word scrambles, etc. socialize the kids with their friends and also, brings family members together.
- Diwali Dishes: No Indian festival is complete without a feast of delicious food but specifically sweets. Kids wait for the preparation of a variety of sweets by their mother on this day. Kids also encouraged by their parents to involve in making delicious items, in which they voluntarily join and help their mothers.
- Clean up and decorations activities: Before the day of Diwali, people clean their house from top to bottom and decorate it with light lamps and handmade diyas. Kids enthusiastically indulge in the cleaning and decoration of house with the family members and enjoy the moments.
Kids start their preparations and make plans to enjoy Diwali when the day is about to come. They request their older family members like Dada-Dadi, Nana-Nani, and others to say stories of Diwali as kids love to hear stories. We can say that Diwali is the festival of kids on which they have the plethora of activities to do like burning crackers, decorating homes, helping a mother to make delicious food and so on. These all activities encourage them to wait for a whole year and help them to make this day very special and unforgettable.
I hope this post Diwali For Kids would have helped you in knowing more about your kids activities on diwali. Kindly share it with everyone and Wish everyone with a big smile and say Happy Diwali.