6:35 pm - Friday July 21, 2017

SSC CGL 2014 EXPECTED CUTOFF

SSC CGL 2014 EXPECTED CUTOFF

SSC CGL 2014 EXPECTED CUTOFF: The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is headed by a Chairman with 2 Members & a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. The Staff Selection Commission is a body which carry out recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazetted- both technical & non-technical) posts in various departments of Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices. The Staff Selection Commission is a body which doesn’t carry out recruitment made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial Establishments. As we know that mostly people have started searching for the SSC CGL 2014 EXPECTED CUTOFF, we know that they are eager to know that they will able to clear this time or not, so we hope that they can check SSC CGL 2014 EXPECTED CUTOFF from here. Check it now.

SSC (Staff Selection Commission) also conducts Departmental Examinations like:-

  • For promotion from Group D to LDC Grade.
  • For promotion from LDC to UDC Grade.
  • For Promotion from Stenographers Grade D to C.

The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has nine Regional/Sub-Regional Offices in different parts of the country (Allahabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Guwahati, Raipur, Chandigarh). These Regional/Sub-Regional Offices of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) are responsible for receipt & processing of applications for various examinations, issue of admit cards , conducting the Interviews/PETs (wherever needed) either at the Regional Headquarters or at other major cities within the regions.

SSC CGL 2014 TIER 2 ANSWER KEYS:

SSC has conducted ssc cgl 2014 tier 2 on 11th and 12th April. SSC has uploaded official answer keys to see answers click here “SSC CGL TIER 2 ANSWERS

SSC CGL 2014 EXAM RESULT DECLARED (scroll down)

To send representations or correction CLICK HERE

SSC CGL 2014 EXPECTED CUTOFF:-

“Ssc cgl 2014 tier 2” Maths exam was more lengthy as compared to “ssc cgl 2013 re-exam tier 2” so Maths cutoff will be low as compared to last one. “Ssc cgl 2014 tier 2” English exam had almost same level as compared to “ssc cgl 2013 re-exam tier 2” English exam. Overall it is expected that ssc cgl 2014 will have low cutoff as compared to previous year.

Expected cut of all categories is given below:-

For Interview Posts:-

SC = 349

ST=335

OBC=383

Ex. S=329

OH=334

HH=217

VH=305

UR=409

For Statistical Investigator/Compiler :-

SC=345

ST=303

OBC=395

UR=429

For Tax Assistant:-

SC =315

ST=290

OBC=343

Ex. S=185

OH=290

HH=177

VH=269

UR=385

SSC CGL 2014 EXPECTED CUTOFF

SSC 2013 RE EXAM OFFICIAL CUT OFFS ARE GIVEN BELOW FOR COMPARISION:-

SSC CGL cut off analysis 2014 2013 2012

SSC CGL cut off analysis 2014 2013 2012

ssc cgl 2013 re exam cutoff for Statistical Investigator/Compiler

ssc cgl 2013 re exam cutoff for Statistical Investigator/Compiler

ssc cgl 2013 Re exam cut off for tax assistant

ssc cgl 2013 Re exam cut off for tax assistant


SSC CGL 2014 EXAM RESULT DECLARED :-

SSC has declared result of ssc cgl 2014 exam tier 2.

Cut off for each category is given below:-

Candidates qualified for all Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator/Compiler)

UR:- 426.25  ( 4916 candidates)

OBC :- 398.75 ( 4188 candidates)

SC :- 365.50 ( 1734 candidates)

ST :- 349.75 ( 873 candidates)

Ex.S :- 361 ( 208 candidates)

OH  :- 340 ( 174 candidates)

HH :- 231.25 ( 132 candidates)

VH :- 359.00 ( 21 candidates)

Candidates qualified for the posts of Statistical Investigator/Compiler

UR :-  467.75 425 candidates)

SC :- 391.25 154 candidates)

ST :- 355.25 76 candidates)

OBC :- 436.25 368 candidates)

Candidates qualified for Non-Interview Posts

UR:- 397.25  ( 10942 candidates)

OBC :- 365.00 ( 10913 candidates)

SC :- 331.50 ( 4353 candidates)

ST :- 308.50 ( 2224 candidates)

Ex.S :-288.00 ( 1003 candidates)

OH  :- 307.00 ( 407 candidates)

HH :- 182.00 ( 293 candidates)

VH :-307.00 ( 82 candidates)

CLICK HERE TO CHECK CUTOFF ON OFFICIAL SITE 

CLICK HERE FOR SSC CGL 2015 NOTIFICATION AND APPLYING ONLINE

SEE SSC CGL POST PREFERENCE FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES

See Ssc CGL Post Preference for Male Candidates (belonging to coastal/ plain areas)

 

Filed in: SSC

21 Responses to “SSC CGL 2014 EXPECTED CUTOFF”

  1. prakash
    May 12, 2015 at 12:14 pm #

    Hello jeevan,

    I appeared in cgl 2014 and scoring 392+2 in OBC category.
    There were rumours that maths paper in Delhi was comparatively easy.Did you consider this while calculating the cutoff?

    And I did not opt for the posts of tax assistants while filling the application form.
    will I have another opportunity to give my preferences like in CGLE13.
    please answer my queries.

    • Jiwan
      May 12, 2015 at 12:49 pm #

      Overall performance is considered while providing cutoff. It doesnt matter which region had easy exam. Always consider rumors as rumors, you had given exam so u know better than rumors. Your scored 394 in ssc cgl 2014 as per my reviews u can qualify for interview posts (99%).

      Dnt worry about tax assistant as auditor post is surely yours.

      • prakash
        May 13, 2015 at 9:06 am #

        I would like to know the factors that you have considered while analysing the cutoff.

        • Jiwan
          May 13, 2015 at 1:11 pm #

          Views of all regions(candidates) were taken. Delhi had easy paper but situation in other regions was different.

  2. ronak
    May 13, 2015 at 6:29 am #

    Hi ..every1 is predicting very high cutoff .. R u sure for UR IP 409 as Delhi region paper was the easiest in the history of SSC ..?

    • Jiwan
      May 13, 2015 at 1:10 pm #

      Delhi region paper was easy but other regions performace can not be neglected. It was not much difficult but was lengthy (In most regions). Overall cutoff will be less than ssc cgl 2013.

      • ronak
        May 13, 2015 at 2:33 pm #

        haan sir ..agreed it will be lower than 2013 cutoff but 409 UR bhot low nhi h kya ?

        • Jiwan
          May 13, 2015 at 5:53 pm #

          Ronak, you are right but 409 general candidate have chance for interview (+-10 can be there). It is expected as per views from students. BEST OF LUCK RONAK FOR YOUR RESULT AND NEXT EXAM.

  3. preety
    May 13, 2015 at 10:06 am #

    sir,
    I got 410 in cgl 2014 can I get auditor for sure & what books should I prefer for ssc cgl 2015

    • Jiwan
      May 13, 2015 at 1:03 pm #

      410 Marks are enough to get auditor post. Books by neetu singh (paramount) are good for preparing ssc cgl. go for it.

  4. prakash
    May 14, 2015 at 7:44 am #

    but jiwan…..when the delhi guys are scoring easily 170-180 in maths paper and other guys are struggling even to score 140-150,It does have a drastic effect right??

  5. raghu
    June 29, 2015 at 7:59 am #

    is 358.25 in sc is enough for auditor

    • Jiwan
      July 9, 2015 at 2:39 pm #

      last year cutoff for auditor was 350 and cutoff 353.5.
      but now in cgl 2014 cutoff is 365.5 So it is hard to say anything. 60% chances are there for auditor.

      Best Of Luck

  6. sourav
    August 11, 2015 at 2:49 am #

    sir i got 409.25 in ssc cgl 2014, (UR), can i get auditor post?

    • Jiwan
      August 11, 2015 at 9:34 pm #

      It is difficult to get auditor. Chances are less for auditor because candidates who will not get interview post will be given auditor post.
      If you had your score between 420-426 then there would have been chances. I Am sorry but chances are less for auditor.

      I wish you success in ssc cgl 2015.

  7. raju
    August 12, 2015 at 6:03 pm #

    i got 409 marks cgl 2014,cat UR,am i safe to get udc or jr.accountant?

    • Jiwan
      August 13, 2015 at 5:06 pm #

      @raju… Yes you can get UDC/ Jr Accountant safely.
      All the Best.

  8. pardeep kumar
    August 30, 2015 at 3:03 am #

    Sir i got 397 in obc any chance for auditor jr.acctt.

    • Jiwan
      August 30, 2015 at 2:00 pm #

      Dear Pardeep,
      Yes you have 60 – 70% chances of selection for auditor. 30% exception is made because candidates who could not get interview post will be preferred for auditor first.
      ALL THE BEST PARDEEP.

  9. bikku
    October 3, 2015 at 6:20 pm #

    sir,i got 125 marks in tier 1. i am from obc category, how much mark do i need to get atleast tax assistant surely?

Leave a Reply