Hello students/everyone , Almost every exam contains one general awareness/general knowledge section. Maximum students are afraid of this section. General knowledge/general awareness has no end, but to improve it we have to start it from a scratch. I have written some points on ” INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER AND ITS BASIC KNOWLEDGE (GK PART 16) which will help you a lot in cracking various exams for eg:- SSC, FCI, PO,CLERK , UPSC , IAS , STATE EXAMS AND MANY MORE. These introduction to computer and its basic knowledge points are very important as per exam point of view. For any special request feel free to contact us.
It will take maximum 10 minutes to have a look on it (INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER AND ITS BASIC KNOWLEDGE). For Any questions and inquiries related computers feel free to contact us.
INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER AND ITS BASIC KNOWLEDGE
- Storage that retains its data after the power is switched off ,is referred to as Non volatile storage.
- MAR ,PC ,I are all example of _____.
- A ______ can make it easier to play games?
- Scanner can scan Both text and pictures.
- Output devices make it possible to View or print data.
- A typical keyboard has ______ Keys.
- Plotter is an output device which can be used to draw good quality drawings and graphs.
- Flat panel displays differ from CRT monitors in the manner , that these use _______.
Ans. Liquid Crystal
- Output from an output device can be in the form of Both hard copy & soft copy.
- OMR is capable of recognizing special pencil marks.
- A _______ printer uses wheel to print the characters.
Ans. Daisy wheel printer
- A _____ printer uses nozzles which spray ink in a pattern.
Ans. Inkjet printer
- A ______ is a real time device which can be used to access images.
Ans. Web cam
- A cheque in a bank has vertical bars which are printed using a special Ink such type of bars are read by______.
- Ctrl ,Shift and Alt keys are called _____ keys.
- All deleted files will go to?
Ans. Recycle Bin
- Function of ESC key is to _______.
Ans. Go to last action
- Shortcut key to print any document is _______.
Ans. Ctrl +P
- ______ is an input device ,which has photo detector at its tip & and is used to draw or point objects.
Ans. Light pen
- Term ‘BIT’ is a short form of _____.
Ans. Binary digit
- To make the number pad act as directional arrows, you press ______key.
Ans. Num lock
- Secondary storage devices are also known as ______.
Ans. Auxiliary Storage devices
- In Floppy disk the read /write head touches the surface of disk.
- DVD full form is _____.
Ans. Digital video disk
- Secondary storage devices are _____.
Ans. Non volatile
- Hard disks consists of rigid platters, made up of _______.
- Disks like CD-ROM,WORM make use of _______.
Ans. Optical laser
JUMP TO OTHER PARTS (PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4,PART 5, PART 6 , PART 12 , PART 13 , PART 14 , PART 15, PART 16)