Hello students/everyone , Almost every exam contains one general awareness/general knowledge section. Maximum students are afraid of this section. General knowledge/general awareness has no end, but to improve it we have to start it from a scratch. I have written some Computer MS Word points which will help you a lot in cracking various exams for eg:- SSC, FCI, PO,CLERK , UPSC , IAS , STATE EXAMS AND MANY MORE. These computer points are very important as per exam point of view. For any special request feel free to contact us. It will take maximum 10 minutes to have a look on it (Computer MS Word points for competition). Any questions and inquiries (Computer MS Word ) most welcome feel free to contact us.
COMPUTER MS WORD
- What is the default left margin in word 2003 document?
- Margin that is added to the binding side of page while printing is called Gutter Margin.
- Portrait and landscape are Page orientation.
- Pressing F8 key for three times selects whole sentence.
- What occur if you press Ctrl+Shift+F8?
Ans. It activates the rectangular selection
- The keystrokes Ctrl +I is used to apply italic format to selected text.
- Which of the following function key activates the speller?
- Thesaurus tool in MS Word is uses for?
Ans. Synonyms and antonyms words
- What is the default font used in MS Word document?
Ans. Times New Roman
- What is the short cut key to open font dialog box?
Ans. Ctrl +S
- In Which toolbar can you find format painter tool?
Ans. Standard toolbar
- The key F 12 open a save as dialogue box.
- Ctrl +F12 is the short cut key to open the dialog box.
- Where can you find the horizontal split bar on MS Word screen ?
Ans . On the top to vertical scroll bar.
- How many ways can you save document.
- The shortcut key used for copying selected text into clipboard is
Ans. Ctrl +c
- The shortcut key used for pasting text from clipboard is
Ans. Ctrl + v
- To open a new file in MS Word, the shortcut key is
Ans. Ctrl +N
- The following shortcut key are used for selecting the whole document
Ans. Ctrl +A
- The following is the shortcut key for spelling check
- Font is Type style of a character
- Blinking point which shows your position in the text is called Cursor.
- For creating a document ,you use which command at the file menu?
JUMP TO OTHER GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PARTS(PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4,PART 5, PART 6 , PART 12 , PART 13 , PART 14)